* Fully functional Linux system based on latest Raspbian ArmHF distro *
* Runs the official Raspberry PI kernel version 3.6.11 November 2013 *
* Compact size dual versions fit in 512MB/1GB cards *
* Built-in support for most popular wireless usb dongles *
* Fast: login screen in 10 seconds, online wireless association in 20 seconds *
* Network time synchronization built-in using public NTP servers *.
* System customization support: Just plug the SD-card and edit a text configuration file.
* System administrators can chroot into the card from a Linux Intel system, QEMU emulator included *
* Power failure tolerant: Uses ext4 non-journal file system *
* Automatic open wireless association builtin: just plug in a usb dongle and get connected *
* Secure shell server ready, sysop user with root privileves available to login with password or RSA key *
* USB tethering ready: Connect the Android/iPhone phone and get pipaOS networked *
* next release: Support for FM radio transmission built-in with text-to-speech information messages *
* next release: Empty expandable 512MB data partition separate from the OS, located at the end of the disk *
* next release: Bottup splash screen with load progress *